What a pleasant experience. Everything was fabulous. From the unbeatable central location, to the unique "themed" rooms, and of course the ever so helpful staff. Always smiling, always ready with suggestions. Just wonderful......a real asset to this hotel.
We were in a "zen room" with an incredible view of the square all lit up for the Christmas holidays.
Impeccably clean, we had a "small room" and it was large enough for a comfortable experience. The nespresso machine is a nice touch as well.
Breakfast was fantastic with a nice assortment and variety.The bar/eating area is surrounded by windows and is great place for romantic encounters. The two gentlemen running the bar were very attentive. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lisbon. Two thumbs up all the way.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Escapio, Otel and Venere so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.