Spent a weekend here at the end of May. This is a lovely hotel and we had a room on the 17th floor which had fantastic views looking out across Lisbon to the river and Atlantic. The rooms are lovely and have every comfort. Although the hotel is big it has a personal touch. it was my husbands 65th birthday. We didn't announce it but a very nice lady commented when we checked in. On our last evening they delivered to our room champagne and a chocolate cake. Many thanks to the hotel for their kindness. it is also convenient to get down town. A short walk through Parc Edward to the metro or go down to Parc de Pombal. We would definitely recommend this hotel and go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Portuguese capital, the Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa celebrates the life and history of Lisbon. Located just 7 km from the country’s main international airport, the hotel offers a range of unique experiences inspired by a totally new style of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon