I stayed here for 4 nights. In general, the hotel was excellent for the price I paid. Staff was helpful, especially the female staff when compared to the sometimes impatient or semi-arrogant male staff. The rooms were clean, large, and comfortable. Concierge provided plenty of useful suggestions on sightseeing and dining.
Rooms large and clean. Shower has good pressure.
Bed comfortable. Plenty of pillows provided.
Concierge provided plenty of useful information for sightseeing and dining. Excellent recommendations
Staff generally polite
Hotel sitting on a hill. Although it only takes 20 mins to walk to the town's main street, the walk is downhill. It takes more effort and a lot more time to walk back to the hotel. Expect plenty of money spent on taxi, or you can take the bus.
Male staff occasionally appeared impatient and arrogant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Portuguese capital, the Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa celebrates the life and history of Lisbon. Located just 7 km from the country’s main international airport, the hotel offers a range of unique experiences inspired by a totally new style of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon