We were in Portugal in mid-to-late October, and stayed here for our time in Lisbon. Very fancy hotel and if you got it at an affordable rate, it was a great value! Extremely accommodating staff, very friendly... Rooms are clean and well maintained. Great ambiance. However, most add-ons at this hotel are indicative of the'fancy' nature - mini-bar prices (7.5Euro for a soda, 10 euro for a drink), breakfast prices (25Euro). Also, you have to walk up a HUGE hill to get back to this hotel after walking to the more touristy parts. We didn't mind but someone else might.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Portuguese capital, the Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa celebrates the life and history of Lisbon. Located just 7 km from the country’s main international airport, the hotel offers a range of unique experiences inspired by a totally new style of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon