Hotel is about 2 metro stops from the main areas of Bairro and Baixa neighborhoods (full of restaurants, cafes, shops, and bars). You can also walk to center; it's a pleasant 15-20mins walk on a nice boulevard lined with old trees. Service and staff were great. Rooms are good size with nice furniture. We had free internet and breakfast. Even though the hotel is away from the center there are number of nice little restaurants in the neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Portuguese capital, the Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa celebrates the life and history of Lisbon. Located just 7 km from the country’s main international airport, the hotel offers a range of unique experiences inspired by a totally new style of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon