This is quite an expensive hotel but luckily we managed to get a good deal on laterooms.com. We paid €114 for one night. We were on the 18th floor (top floor) so had a good view. We were really looking forward to using the pool and sauna, and the receptionist told us that we could use the health club across the road (Clube iv), after we had checked in, we packed our swin bag and took the uphill 10 minute walk up to the health club. At the club, they told we would have to pay €15 each to use the facility, which we thought was a bit expensive. The hotel should really inform you of the financial implications of using the club. The rooms are well finished and very comfortable. Great bathroom with lovely products. The mini bar was the best I have every seen, but unless you are absolutely rolling in money, you wont be buying anything - about €15 for ONE measure of spirit. We ate in the bar, this was OK. Regretted not eating in the restaurant as I think this was better value. The have a €30 fixed price menu. This is a lovely hotel, about a 15-20 min walk from the main centre. We enjoyed our stay, but probably wouldn't go back - it was a bit too upper class for us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Portuguese capital, the Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa celebrates the life and history of Lisbon. Located just 7 km from the country’s main international airport, the hotel offers a range of unique experiences inspired by a totally new style of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon