We stayed in this hotel for a couple of days and had a nice room. Especially the bathroom is excellent, great rain shower with good pressure and hot water. Lots of amenities. The minibar is a tad on the expensive side, and so is the breakfast by portuguese standards, but boy what a nice buffet assortment.
The location is quiet and a bit out of the old city but close to the subway which gets you to where you need to be in no time. A taxi ride to the center also only cost about 5 euros.
We've enjoyed staying in this hotel very much and would certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Portuguese capital, the Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa celebrates the life and history of Lisbon. Located just 7 km from the country’s main international airport, the hotel offers a range of unique experiences inspired by a totally new style of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon