We stayed there from 11-14th October for an unforgettable weekend in Lisbon - the very friendly city and people and weather... Hotel was more than excellent, a genuine description of hospitality - you just start dreaming and your dreams come true. Rooms were excellent in all means, size, cleanliness, bathroom etc... Breakfast was wonderful and service was amazing. Reception and concierge would do anything to please you (not only us - but all guests). Portuguese people by nature they are very welcoming, friendly and honest. One evening we went our for dinner and I forgot my camera in a taxi that we took from taxi stop close to hotel - I only found out next morning and it was really the worse sensation you could have specially when YOU FORGOT TO BACKUP THE CAMERA BEFORE THE TRIP - I went to concierge to tell the story and they listened to me and asked how does the camera look like and then here you go the camera was there... this made my trip fun once again... Anyway, hotel and people and city and country is VERY COOL - this city hardly sleeps...
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Portuguese capital, the Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa celebrates the life and history of Lisbon. Located just 7 km from the country’s main international airport, the hotel offers a range of unique experiences inspired by a totally new style of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.