Our room was on the 17th floor overlooking the park and very quiet. The bed was so comfortable that I had trouble leaving it in the morning. Breakfast was worth getting out bed for - a variety of fresh fruit, cheese & meat, pastries, cereal, juices, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, etc. After one day of sightseeing we were too tired to go out or go to the main dining room so we had a light supper in the bar area. Nice to have this option. The rest of our dinners were at local restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The hotel service was 5 star. This hotel is within walking distance of a wonderful museum - the Gulbenkian Museum. Take a taxi home because it is all uphill. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon