This hotel's in a good location and the room was spacious and clean. Given the location the view from my room was of an office block so didn't open the curtains. The lobby bar and basement restaurant (with no lift) were both efficient and the food was OK but the whole place lacks any character.
I can't fault the staff but it just felt a bit left behind, with no atmosphere. I guess that's reflected in the price, and the room was fine so a reasonable business stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Lisbon - Continental Hotel Lisbon
- Holiday Inn Lisbon - Continental Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lisbon
- Lisbon Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay close to central Lisbon when you choose the Holiday Inn Lisbon-Continental hotel.A curvaceous high-rise building on a lively boulevard, the contemporary Holiday Inn Lisbon-Continental is a 10-minute taxi ride from Lisbon Airport. We're just a minute's walk from Campo Pequeno metro station for direct subway trains to Lisbon city centre. Settle in and surf the web with wireless Internet in your smart Guest room.Have a productive stay at Holiday Inn Lisbon-Continental, with 9 modern meeting rooms for up to 200 people and a 24-hour Business Centre. We're close to the banking district, Instituto Superior Técnico engineering school, and major companies like Ernst and Young. Lisbon Congress Centre is a 15-minute metro ride away, and the hotel offers ample parking and easy access to the IP7 motorway ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Lisbon - Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.