- Location, location, location: you're walking distance to many places and a subway station. The street is very quite
- Great deco - the lobby has great ambience, is very trendy. Also the room has very nice deco, cool pictures
- Bed is super comfortable
- Staff is very friendly, and even though I speak Portuguese I could see them speaking English and French with other guests. They also helped us with resto reservations and gave us tips on what to do, always friendly and accurate
- Price - we paid circa 80 euros per night wihtout breakfast
- Internet wifi available throughout the hotel, good speed
- They have an ipad and an imac in the room!
- Room is a bit small... You have a tiny kitchen which I'd rather they had made a larger closet to put clothes and the luggages
- You can hear your neightbors... it's not fully sound proof
- Also Known As:
- Brown`s Downtown Hotel Lisbon
- Brown`s Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brown’s Downtown Hotel is the coolest hotel in Lisbon downtown.Staying in our hotel means to undergo singular sensations. The building dates from the XVIII century, but is completely rebuilt with contemporary lines and materials. The lobby combines pieces of well-known designers, good music and an informal reception. Trendy rooms, equipped with up-to-date technology and a functional kitchenette are offered to ease our guests’ stay.Brown’s Downtown is design. Brown’s Downtown is hi-tech.Brown’s Downtown is smiling staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Brown's Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.