“A really good trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 329 Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialists on private & tailor-made tours, shore tours for small groups in Portugal. Our concept is based on a premium service, quality, warm hospitality and on 100% client attention and satisfaction. Portugal Premium Tours will guarantee you an amazing and unforgettable experience while you visit the highlights and the secrets of Portugal, in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere! Some of the most appreciated places to visit are Lisbon, Sintra, Oporto, Douro Valley, Obidos, Fatima, Santiago de Compostela, Evora, Tomar, Coimbra e Nazare.
UK
10 attraction reviews
“A really good trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I travelled with Vitor on three day trips out of Lisbon and they were absolutely brilliant trips. I saw so much more than I would have done using any other method and Vitor was always incredibly flexible, even helping me search out an obscure destination in Santarem that nobody had heard of. He introduced me to good restaurants and his service was absolutely excellent. His story is a really inspiring one and I really recommend using his service. Oh, and ask him to take you to the Port institute in Lisbon - you will not regret it, the place is extraordinary! Considering the personal service, the prices are excellent.

Visited February 2012
Vitor P, Gerente at Portugal Premium Private Tours, responded to this review, November 21, 2012

The first objective of our company is 100% customer satisfaction. The second, disclosure of Portugal and the charms, unique wines and gastronomy.

For us as your words are a motivation.

Istanbul
7 attraction reviews
“Unforgetable Lisbon... with the guidance of Vitor Pais”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

we travelled as two families and our guide Vitor made it unforgetable. As usual we collected many information and suggestions from our friends before travelling to Lisbon. Some of them were people who lived there couple of years. We shared their suggestions with Vitor and his recommendations exceeded all our expectations. He is friendly and enjoys what he is doing.

Visited November 2011

The first objective of our company is 100% customer satisfaction. The second disclosure of Portugal, the charms and unique wines and gastronomy.

in your case, came recommended by your embassy, unique places to visit and sample the cuisine of Portugal, was a pleasure.

For us recommendations are a motivation.

Sacile, Italy
“I saw the sights and tasted the food of Portugal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I am an American currently living in the Azores so I have frequent stopovers in Lisboa whenever I travel back to the States. I went on my first tour with Vitor Pais in April of 2011. I saw Sintra, Cascais and Cabo da Roca, which were all beautiful and Vitor was very knowledgeable. Last month, I toured Sesimbra and Setubal. I will be going back to tour Fatima in a couple of days with Vitor. I recommend Vitor as a tour guide - he is great!

Visited September 2011
Vitor P, Proprietário at Portugal Premium Private Tours, responded to this review, November 21, 2012

The first objective of our company is 100% customer satisfaction. The second disclosure of Portugal and the charms, unique wines and gastronomy.

in your case, you have used our services several times, several days they traveled together to visit unique places and taste the cuisine of Portugal, was a pleasure.

For us recommendations are a motivation.

Melbourne, Australia
“an informative and interesting private tour of Lisbon and surrounds.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Our guide Vitor Pais provided comfortable transport and informed commentary regarding of the sights, customs and history of Lisbon, during our 6 hour tour. It was a very interesting and proved to us again the benefit of knowledgablable private guide.
web. -----------
Max Strahan
Australia
+---------

Visited September 2011
Vitor P, Co-Owner at Portugal Premium Private Tours, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Hello,
thank you for your review.
For me it was a pleasure to spend the day with you.
I hope that you came back soon; we still have much more to see.

Best regards and thank you,
Vitor Pais
New Delhi, India
“Vitor Pais- You are the best !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Me and my wife toured Sintra, Cascais and Estoril with Vitor Pais as our guide. He has good knowledge about the place, has good comminucation skills and is keen to answer all queries. He made the trip quite memorable for us. I would strongly recommend Vitor to anybody visiting Lisbon.

Visited October 2011
Hello Michael,
Thank you for such kind words!
I hope that you want to visit Portugal again to get to know other dream places!

Best regards,