whether I travel for business ( a lot ) or leisure , I prefer to rent apartments than hotel rooms for a matter of space plus it's always nice to be able to cook your own food .
I loved my stay at this structure, the superior studio was spacious , well equipped and had two huge Windows . the kitchen had ALL utensils and everything was spottlessly clean .
just remember it's not a four star structure so no phone in the room or room service or those little things that you find in 4/5 stars hotel but in compensation you have a great staff , from the cleaning ladies to the girls an guys at reception who really make u feel welcome and are eager to give directions or tips on their beautiful city.
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel Lisbon
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa are located in the most central quarter of Lisbon, Baixa, between the cosmopolitan Rua Augusta, the most popular pedestrian street of downtown Lisbon and Chiado quarter.Lisbon Short Stay was designed with the objective of creating the feel of an art gallery whilst incorporating the ambience of being at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.