“Amazing Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 223 activities in Lisbon
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Take A Trip With Us. Really make the most of your visit to Lisbon with We Hate Tourism Tours Menu! WHTT take you everywhere worth visiting in and around the Portuguese Capital: Sintra, Belém, Cascais, Cabo da Roca, Setubal, Sesimbra, Arrabida Natural Park, Jesus(Cristo Rei) and the 7 Hills of Lisboa. WHTT`s locals show you their favourite places through their eyes. Always different and always fun. You`ll never want to be a tourist again!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We traveled to Lisbon to celebrate our son 21st B-Day. We took the X-Day trip with Ricardo. Wow, what a great experience. We travel a lot and we never had a tour like this one. This is a small group of people with a personal tour guide. Our tour guide/driver is very passionate about the portuguese culture. He went out of his way to please us. The outside of Lisbon is beautiful, I felt in love with Sindra, a small village close to Lisbon. We highly recommend this tour. We were in Lisbon only 2 days but we were able to see a lot. If you are in Lisbon you must take this tour, you won't regreat it.
Ricardo, Obrigado, Obrigado, Obrigado.....

Visited February 2013

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“A great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a very nice day with Fred and with a group of tourists!! The day was so nice that we met all again on the next day. Recommend it! Muito bom!

Visited November 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Fun if you like hospital visits”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband I I were in Lisbon for a business trip in October 2012. After reading the great reviews I booked the King of the Hills Tour. When the open air jeep showed up I thought "this will be interesting". My husband and I (both in our 50's) and another couple (60's) climbed into the back.As the tour started, we learned we had to hold on for dear life since there were no seat belts. Our driver drove much to fast and when we expressed our concern he laughed and said "welcome to Lisbon". As you can expect, our tour ended with our jeep plowing into the rear of a stopped car. My husband and I only received bumps and bruises but the other gentleman had a nasty bump on his head and the cut on his forearm that required a visit to the hospital. (To this date, they still have not received reimbursement for their medical expenses). The best thing I can say about this tour is that we survived!

Visited October 2012
Ricardo_WHTT, Manager at We Hate Tourism Tours, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Olá BLC8880, first of all we want to say that every honest and responsible review about our tours and services are welcomed, even the ones that are not so positive. We are very proud of the work we have been doing in this last 3 years, and the amount of new friends made.
As anyone can imagine when doing tours with vintage military type vehicles (or in any other situation driving a car), in city traffic, accidents can happen and that's why we have insurances to be able to use the vehicles for tours, and also to protect our passengers (fortunately we have been almost accident free in 3 years). In this particular situation, the couple mentioned in this review, had all the assistance needed from the time they alerted us that they needed to go the hospital. All the subsequent steps where made to make sure the insurances companys would handle the process from there. Unfortunately, until this date, the situation was not resolved by them, witch is completely unacceptable, we - us and the couple in question - are doing everything in our power to speed up the process, that I can guarantee you.

The couple in question is well aware of this steps and we hope they are able to receive a official reply from the insurance company soon.

Best regards
Cambridge,
4 attraction reviews
“Perfect way to see the sights outside Lisbon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We had just a few days in Lisbon and these guys had been recommended to us by a good friend who had loved their tour around Lisbon. We chose their X-Day trip around the sights outside Lisbon including Sintra, the most western point in Europe, Belem and lots of stuff inbetween.

I could go on for ages, as we were out all day! but to keep it brief I'll just say a fantastic day and a lovely guide (Tiago). We got to see all kinds of bits that we would never have seen on our own, had a great (if a bit windy) picnic at the most westerly point and (most importantly), got a local feel to the place. We also had some lovely food and snacks along the way.

Highly, highly recommended if you're visiting Lisbon, and a definite must if you're short on time like we were.

Visited February 2013
Madrid, Spain
“I couldn't recommend this enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We made a horrible mistake by traveling to Portugal first in route of our travels. We were spoiled to what tours and areas could be like. The "We Hate Tourism Tour" was and is by far the best tour I have ever been on. I went with a group of my sorority sisters, as we are studying abroad. If you want to see Lisbon and the surrounding area, it is well worth your time to spend the day with this tour. Your future self will thank you. We had Ricardo, who was wonderful! I could not recommend this tour more!

Visited January 2013