We stayed 2 nights at Casa do Bairro. The room was very clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. The members of staff were very warm and attentive (we met Nidia and Rafa), and they were also extremely helpful in all respects. Nidia suggested some good restaurants close to the b&b that we enjoyed very much. Rafa also told us some lovely places we could visit on our way to Aveiro. All in all it was a wonderful experience. When we visit Liboa next time, we would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiadu Boutique Guesthouses started in 2007 and is a trademark for "refined" guesthouses, combining the provision of comfort and elegance with a customer service completely dedicated to each of its customers. The Casa do Bairro by Shaidu, only a 5-minute walk away from Chiado, Bairro Alto and the No. 28 Cable Car to Alfama, opened in the spring of 2009. It was in that major apartment complex, with its 11 double, triple and family-sized suites, that our first guests got a taste of our very characteristic Lisboan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa do Bairro by Shiadu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon