The good news: it's a lovely little boutique hotel with great staff, especially Hugo, who was most helpful in guiding us to the areas of the city that we wanted to see. The bad news: it's impossible to find, because the "street" that it's on is actually a staircase. So call when you arrive, and if someone is there, they will talk you in. Another negative: you're on your own after midnight -- no one employed by the hotel stays through the night. I suppose that's not a really big deal, and there is a phone number to call in case of emergency, but it was a bit disquieting. In summary, if you're young and don't mind uphill climbs, you'll be fine here. If you're old and looking to be pampered, look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning, wireless internet, Cable TV. Open-air patio and terrasse. 5 minutes from Chiado and Bairro Alto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa do Bairro B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon