We spent a couple of days in Lisbon around new jears 2012/13. We had a very good time at the Casa do bairro. Its is in the lover Bairoo alto and pretty good location (close to a cool mirador overlooking the Tejo). We`got a drink, a very warm welcom and a lot of information before we settled in our room. Very nice interior with a lot of cool and funky art. The breakfast is good, with a choice of Portugiese sweets some ham cheese, .... on sundays even with some extras. Theres a selfservice bar and fridge outside on the roof theres a small but nice terrace ( if weather is warm), Thats would be my prefered "green room", while the indoor space for everyone (front desk breakfast area ist a bit small, and less cosy to sit when coming back at night. But this really is detail! The staff was very freindly and there for when we dah questions, or reservations to make. About Computer and all that jazz. The is one device and a W-Lan but that one was not strong enough to serve the room. I used my smartphone anyway. Iwould go back right away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning, wireless internet, Cable TV. Open-air patio and terrasse. 5 minutes from Chiado and Bairro Alto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa do Bairro B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments