Absolutely perfect place to stay if you don't want the hotel scene. We arrived quite late as our flight was delayed and were warmly greeted by Marco, who checked us in and gave us a run down of the neighborhood, restaurant recommendations and directions to the nearest transportation. The place is tastefully decorated with fabulous art, and Marco explained the honor system for the stocked fridge complete with beer and wine.
The room we stayed in was spacious yet cozy and the shower was fantastic. In the morning we met Hugo who was extremely helpful and charming, and there was an array of breakfast treats including croissants, pastries, breads, cereals, fresh melon and pineapple, coffee, juice and tea. It was raining and they offered us an umbrella so we could go out and stay dry.
I would highly recommend Casa do Bairro for it's warm, friendly service, cozy and clean atmosphere and you can't beat the location. 10 mins walk from Baixa-Chiado metro, around the corner from the famous 28 tram. There is a great wine bar up the street as well as restaurants, coffee shops and a miradour with a fantastic view of the river and the bridge. Seriously, if you are going to stay in Lisbon, stay here. You will be glad you did.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning, wireless internet, Cable TV. Open-air patio and terrasse. 5 minutes from Chiado and Bairro Alto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Casa do Bairro B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.