Arriving at night, weaving through dark lanes, we weren't sure what we had got ourselves into. Though Casa do Bairro turned out to be a real find. If you want something deep in the real Lisbon, with a lot of local feel, this is perfect. An old home restored and Newly curated with sympathetic style. there is a tram close by though most attractions are within an energetic walk.
Magda and her team were warmly and genuinely helpful and very welcoming.
Great continental breakfasts with scrambled eggs fr the non continental types. good sized rooms and vey quiet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiadu Boutique Guesthouses started in 2007 and is a trademark for "refined" guesthouses, combining the provision of comfort and elegance with a customer service completely dedicated to each of its customers. The Casa do Bairro by Shaidu, only a 5-minute walk away from Chiado, Bairro Alto and the No. 28 Cable Car to Alfama, opened in the spring of 2009. It was in that major apartment complex, with its 11 double, triple and family-sized suites, that our first guests got a taste of our very characteristic Lisboan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Casa do Bairro - Shiadu Boutique Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon