Arriving at night, weaving through dark lanes, we weren't sure what we had got ourselves into. Though Casa do Bairro turned out to be a real find. If you want something deep in the real Lisbon, with a lot of local feel, this is perfect. An old home restored and Newly curated with sympathetic style. there is a tram close by though most attractions are within an energetic walk.
Magda and her team were warmly and genuinely helpful and very welcoming.
Great continental breakfasts with scrambled eggs fr the non continental types. good sized rooms and vey quiet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning, wireless internet, Cable TV. Open-air patio and terrasse. 5 minutes from Chiado and Bairro Alto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa do Bairro B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon