We stayed here in July. As mentioned in previous reviews, it's hard to find. Despite having the instructions from the website printed and giving them to the taxi driver, he still didn't seem to know where it was. Eventually got there - taxis in Lisbon are cheap. We were greeted by Magda who showed us our rooms and then sat us down to explain what we should do and see in Lisbon. We followed up on a lot of her recommendations.
We had two rooms which were individually decorated. Both rooms were a good size and very clean. The breakfast was adequate. We were usually down for breakfast towards the end of the sitting and found that we had to ask for plates or bowls and sometimes for food too as there wasn't much left some morning. Cakes were good.
Location wise, it's ok. Be aware that its at the bottom of quite a step hill. We found that we generally walked around the corner and got a tram up the hill. It was entertaining trying to buy the tram tickets from the shop around the corner because we spoke no Portuguese and they spoke no English.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning, wireless internet, Cable TV. Open-air patio and terrasse. 5 minutes from Chiado and Bairro Alto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Casa do Bairro B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.