Just returned from a lovely trip to Spain and Portugal. In Lisbon we stayed at Casa do Bairro for 5 nights and it became our home almost overnight! From the first meeting with Juao, Magda and Hugo to our last goodbye (when Magda lugged my heavy suitcase single handedly up the stairs), I I can only say good things about this gem of a B&B. We were initially booked into the Alfama room at the top of the stairs but after a casual conversation with Hugo about whether all the rooms had the same rate, he instantly called up his reservations and switched us to a roomier suite (203) with views of the sea (at the same rate we booked at). The perfect daily breakfast with homemade treats and the espresso on hand made it feel just like home. We would highly recommend Casa do Bairro to anyone looking for a good base in Lisbon to explore, eat and shop. (The only warning would be that you should be relatively mobile as it is at the base of a steep cobbled stone street that may prove difficult for some). Oh yes... and let me not forget the delicious meal by Zulmira at their other property Mount Belvedere down the road. It was the perfect introduction to fine Portugese cooking and a range of amazing wines. Thank you Magda, Joao and Hugo once again.. we will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning, wireless internet, Cable TV. Open-air patio and terrasse. 5 minutes from Chiado and Bairro Alto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Casa do Bairro B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments