Our room was spacious and furnished to a very high standard. The bathroom was exquisite. The breakfast was satisfactory. This B&B was terribly difficult to find as the address is a a small lane which doesn't seem to be on street maps or the GPS. Even taxi drivers seem to be unable to find it. The directions should incorporate the relevant house number and street name of the nearest residence in the neighbouring street. It was a shame that this B&B had no one in attendance on the premises for the afternoon and evening during our stay. When there the young man was helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiadu Boutique Guesthouses started in 2007 and is a trademark for "refined" guesthouses, combining the provision of comfort and elegance with a customer service completely dedicated to each of its customers. The Casa do Bairro by Shaidu, only a 5-minute walk away from Chiado, Bairro Alto and the No. 28 Cable Car to Alfama, opened in the spring of 2009. It was in that major apartment complex, with its 11 double, triple and family-sized suites, that our first guests got a taste of our very characteristic Lisboan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa do Bairro - Shiadu Boutique Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon