“Best Service ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 17 Attractions in Estoril
More attraction details
Owner description: COME ON A TOUR NOW!!!!! Let me show you why I love my country!!! With Lisbon Private Tours & Transfers, you'll be met and delivered promptly to your hotel or lodging, and visit the most beautiful sights and eat the best bites. You can also go surfing or enjoy some of the best beaches in Europe - all with a local pro.
“Best Service ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014 via mobile

If you're coming to Portugal And you want to know this country as it should be seen, Please hire Ricky.
With Him (And his staff) you'll get to know The best spots, The best food, The best views, The best people.
And experience The best Service!
Top!

Visited November 2014

New Bern, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Just do it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

When you hire Ricky, you've acquired a friend or relative in Portugal and it's his priority that your trip exceed your expectations. He loves his country and its people and wants to show why you should too. We were two middle aged girlfriends traveling in October 2014. He paid close attention to our interests and personalities so that he could recommend activities tailored for us and not found in the guide books. He's a bundle of energy and has no limit of patience and charm. He's intelligent, honest and reliable. It's no wonder he seems to have friends everywhere he goes. We had agreed to use his services for 3 days before we came but added 2 more days. I'm very budget minded but we paid him more than he asked because he was so worth it. I wish I could find someone like him for every trip I take. At the end, my friend and I were daydreaming about moving to Portugal.

Miami, Florida
“Ricky is Terrific”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

We visited Lisboa in October and had a wonderful tour with Ricky. He showed up on time, his car was clean and he was a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide. The itinerary was set after lots of discussion with Ricky. We knew we wanted to go to Sintra, but the rest was his idea. He took us to Cascais and then to a small really local place near his home for lunch. They clearly were not used to tourists (not even a credit card facility). It was great. Then on to Sintra where he made sure we did what we had to do. Undirected we would have been lost. And a pre-sundown dash to Cabo da Roca to watch the sunset over the Atlantic. We will recommend him to anyone who goes to Portugal.

Rochester, Minnesota
“Ricky - The Best of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

Having traveled in 50 countries (this trip - UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Portugal) and followed untold numbers of guides (many of them very good), my wife and I rate Ricky as the BEST OF THE BEST. We booked him in advance for transfers to and from the airport, and for an all-day tour of Portugal. We found him to speak excellent English, and to be punctual, polite, knowledgeable, and humorous. He worked hard to very successfully show us the sights, flavor (heritage and great food) and charm of Portugal. Within a short time, we felt like part of his family. Our experience was so outstanding that we are considering a family trip to Portugal in the future, and Ricky will most certainly be our only choice for guiding and transfers. Thanks again Ricky!

“Ricky is the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

My friends and I spent a fascinating day with RIcky touring various historical and scenic sites. he was so knowable and personable that my son and I spent a second day touring with him. The second day we went to the west coast beaches; breathtaking. Ricky is not only a great guide, he is a very safe driver which is important when driving on highways and winding mountain roads! We are going back in a few months and he will take us to wine country.