“If you are travelling to Portgual YOU MUST USE THIS GUY” 5 of 5 stars

+351 918 263 771
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: COME ON A TOUR NOW!!!!! Let me show you why I love my country!!! With Lisbon Private Tours & Transfers, you'll be met and delivered promptly to your hotel or lodging, and visit the most beautiful sights and eat the best bites. You can also go surfing or enjoy some of the best beaches in Europe - all with a local pro.
Wexford, Ireland
“If you are travelling to Portgual YOU MUST USE THIS GUY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ricky is everything that you read in these reviews and a lot more. Do not travel without ringing him. He can book accommodation for you transfer to Airport,bring you all over the Island. My wife is a nervous passenger and he is an excellent driver at a slow pace.

I am only sorry that there is not six stars to give.

Well worth the money and time.

Newark, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“There's more to Portugal than Lisbon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I got a tip from a fellow pilot friend that I should contact Ricky and arrange a tour. From the very start he was great with the communications and letting me know what to bring, what we would be seeing, and answering all of my questions. I approached this from the viewpoint of taking some great shots with my camera. I was not disappointed! Fantastic views and breathtaking scenery! Ricky was at the hotel a bit early and was waiting for us to come down. Very nice car and had bottled water for us. We left Lisbon and headed towards Estoril and Cascais first. He pointed out some of the well known beaches and a fortress. Made a few stops then we headed to the Atlantic coastline of Portugal. Countless beautiful beaches and vistas. I lost count of how many different beaches we visited. Since Ricky is an avid surfer, he knows all of the off the beaten path locations that only the locals and the surfers would know. We also stopped for some delicious snack along the way and some hot out of the oven chorizo bread that was amazing! Ricky is very well organized and I was impressed with how well he planned our tour. He explained any questions we had as we traveled through the scenic countryside. We had an amazing day. I want to go back and see more of Portugal. We topped off the day with a delicious meal at a local restaurant where he knows the owners. Three people and two tables full of food to sample and enjoy and the bill was inexpensive to boot. You can trust Ricky to organize a wonderful day for you and put you at ease. All you'll have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride, the tour, and the amazing food and scenery. Top marks to Ricky! Obrigado Ricky!

East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Great Tour !! Ricky was a fabulous guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I took a chance when I booked my tour as I decided to trust the reviews from Trip Advisor which were so positive. I was not disappointed !! Ricky was a fabulous guide who took us to the most scenic areas of Portugal's west coast. We went to out of the way little towns and villages that are off the tourist trail. Ricky made sure my son and I were comfortable and relaxed and the day was one of the most enjoyable we've had during our stay in Portugal. Make sure you bring your camera! Thank you Ricky - great job !

Auburn, AL
“A great time, as a flight crew member he's the best! Great job!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Excellent tour, great to experience all the great beaches along the coast and great views! Stopped for great local food and even experienced snails/barnacles for the first time! A really fun day and from a flight crew member traveling worldwide this was the best personalized "non touristy" tour I have been on. Great job!!

Dublin
“Friendly & Professional - a great ambassador for Estoril !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Ricky picked us up & brought us back to the airport during our recent stay at the wonderful Hotel Palacio.His service is 5 star luxe ( like the hotel ! ) - we would highly recommend him ❗️

Visited June 2014