I stayed here last week with my Husband and it was absolutely fabulous.We arrived early but room was ready.Itwas huge and luxurious plenty of wardrobe space drawers large comfy sofa beautiful light and airy decor. Bed was to die for big comfy pillows and option of several different kinds lavender., support,aromatherapy to name but a few.Large bedside lamps and extra reading light buttons beside bed to open heavy blackout curtains and 1 for lace curtains great way to check the weather each day without moving which was scorching by the way.Bed was kingsize need I say more.Fully stocked mini bar but room to put in your own drinks. Bathroom fabulous huge big fluffy towels bathrobes powerful shower andlots of lovely toiletries We received a complimentary bottle of wine on our 1st night which was a lovely touch.Our beds were turned down every night and a chocolate left on nightstand with a sweet dreams note and our towels would be replaced and bathroom tidied when we were out at night if it needed.Breakfast was plentiful and lovely large selection of cold and hot foods breads cereals cheeses special corner with soya products which were delicious and Pastries to die for we also got fresh oj not concentrated and staff accompanied us to table and took tea/coffee order straight away never had to wait even though hotel was very busy moto gp on.You could dine in our out by pool.Staff were excellent couldnt do enough for you Michael, Vera to name but a few I also got complimentary treatment in Spa On the day we were leaving our flight was late but our room was already booked so staff held our bags and a fresh change of clothes and when we came back were given robes and towels and were able to shower and change in the Spa .Hotel also has a hairdressers which is great.Cascais is about 15 min walk to centre and we did this at night out and back 1st night but got taxi back other nights as we were lateonly 4euro and we didnt find it dark Want a good night out try O'Luains pub great little place..Even though this hotel is more expensive than others we have used it was our 30th wedding anniversary and it was definetly well worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Hotel Italia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Itália is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Itália Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Escapio, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.