I stayed in room 25, probably the most comfortable room and fabulous bathroom, I have ever stayed in. The bed was bliss and pillows perfect. The decor was stunning. I had four windows, all of which opened onto sea views. The bathroom was large and contained a large seperate loo, bath and shower. It was quiet, the curtains kept out the early morning light and I slept really well. It is possible to criticise over the pool being too cold to swim in and there being no indoor pool. I also think they could have replaced the water by the bed each day. The room and location of this hotel more than made up for any drawbacks. Stunning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Hotel Italia