Upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite which was a lovely surprise and although it didn't have an amazing view we had an amazing stay in this room. Staff were all very helpful and kind and nothing was a problem to them. My partner and I were treated like VIPs for the duration of our stay. Breakfast was the best and I could not fault it. It filled is up for most of the day. We visited the thermal spa which was a great experience and worth the money. Great location to Cascais town. Lovely flat walk with good restaurants recommended to us by the hotel reception. We will definitely visit again.
The only disappointing part of the hotel is the cost of drinks such as beer, water, and cola which are way above the going rate for such items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Hotel Italia