“Nice treatments” 4 of 5 stars

Hertfordshire, UK
4 attraction reviews
“Nice treatments”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had the Japanese style relaxing full body massage and a pedicure during our recent stay. Only down side was in the recovery room the views over the main road did not really fit the rest of the ambience.

Visited September 2012

“spa visit left me unimpressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I did not stay at this hotel but I booked a beauty treatment in the spa. I wanted a facial and after some negotiation with the therapist we settled on the second most expensive facial - she wanted me to have the most expensive one at €150. Then afterwards I had to politely but firmly refuse to buy over €100 worth of products. The personnel in the spa need to learn that people don't like being pushed into spenidng more money than they intend and that their products are not brands that are usually available at home and people do not like buying expensive unfamiliar products. My spa experience turned me off staying at this hotel in the future.