We were there late September and NEVER again. The area was beautiful but the hotel was sadly lacking. Needs major renovation and upgrade. Very dank, dirty, miserable and without atmosphere. At times we were the only ones in the bar. Furniture musty, smelly and depressing.
No outside area for a drink or meal.
- Also Known As:
- Estalagem Do Forte Muchaxo Hotel Cascais
- Estalagem Do Forte Muchaxo Hotel
- Forte Hotel Cascais
- Cascais Forte
- Forte Cascais
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estalagem Muchaxo is on Guincho beach, located on Cascais and Sintra Natural Park. The Estalagem Muchaxo has over 60 years of history and occupies an 17th century fortress, defying the waves and winds of the Atlantic Ocean.In such an impressive natural scenery Estalagem Muchaxo provides an unique and personalized atmosphere with it´s authentic and traditional decoration.Its restaurant is one of the most known in the region due to its magnificent view over the ocean and its cuisine, specialized in Seafood and Shellfish.A unique atmosphere can be found at the bar, with its decoration, piano, fireplace and views of the sea. Guincho beach and its winds and waves make it ideal for enthusiasts of surfing and windsurfing. In fact this beach is known as one of the best windsurfing spots in Europe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Estalagem do Forte Muchaxo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.