Clean rooms and very good location
Top location next to the sea and close to the best tourist spots in Cascais.
Recommended if you like to make long walks by the sea, bike riding, etc.
I used the room service breakfast, it was ok and reasonably priced.
The only bad thing i would like to mention was the somewhat noisy fridge in the small kitchen.
The kitchen was the only part of the room that looked a little outdated and not that useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located over the sea and close to the Cascais Marina, this hotel is the perfect place to spend your holidays, to hold business meetings or special events, set in a region offering a variety of experiences, highlighting the golf, surf and historically and culturally important sites (Paula Rego Stories House, Marechal Carmona Park, Cultural Centre of Cascais). Benefiting from a ravishing view over the sea, it has 233 large bedrooms, a restaurant with a show cooking station, two bars, meeting rooms with natural lighting and a health club featuring a sauna and massage cabinets. Vila Gale Cascais has a total of 233 bedrooms. Among them, we feature 75 standard rooms with an ocean view and 29 junior suites with an ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Vila Gale Cascais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Cascais Hotel Cascais
- Vila Gale Village Hotel Cascais
- Vila Gale Village Cascais
- Cascais Vila Gale Village