“Amazing flavors” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The vegetarian green curry was soooo good! I have eaten a lot of Thai food and this was outstanding. My husband can't remember what he ate, but he liked his dinner, too. I would have gone back, but we had very few days in Cascais and wanted to try different places. It was the best dinner I had there. The best lunch place, hands down, is Cafe Avenida on Rua Vasco de Gama.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lunel
“not where expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

we went to the Luz building as directed and it had moved then we walked in to the center and searched not easy to find but as it was for a birthday treat so we kept looking

lovely inside but I have to say a big disappointment to me

the staff 3 spent all the time outside in the street trying to get new customers in
the food was pricey and more indian then thaii if felt

slow service and average food served with a lot of lettuce and fancy carrot drowned in onions and the rice was boring
we did our best with sharing the spring rolls the waiter was not keen on this bur did serve
and when i wanted to share the main was a sniffy ,anyway i am glad I did and the afters were ok
one of the dearest meals with one starter two puddings one main meal and one beer
I would not go back myself

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Gluten free no problem.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We found this place by chance or should I say the staff approached us on the street. I informed the waiter I required 100% GLUTEN FREE. He said no problem and pointed me to the red & green curry chicken. My wife ordered the red I had the green and we shared both. Both dishes were more then enough food and perfectly seasoned. Heat level just enough to put a little sweat on the forehead. Staff was attentive, polite and spoke English very well. English speaking makes it much easier to articulate my special dietary needs. Overall a very good meal at an excellent price point.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cant believe it shares ownership with the far superior masala”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Genuinely disappointed with this place. Food was no better than any average home cook could manage. Was no atmosphere and the staff were incredibely poor when asked to rectify two issues (fly in the wine to which they just disposed of the wine and undercooked chicken to which they responded with "thats what it is supposed to look like"...I Think not

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Lovely meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had a lovely meal here on a recent visit to Cascais. The portions are very generous and there is good choice on the menu and the dishes are tasty. Friendly service.

Visited August 2013