“Not impressive” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Not impressive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Do not expect real taste of Thai food from this restuarant. i use to stay in THailand and try a lot of Thai food from original country. It ok if you never try original THai dishes.

Visited June 2012

77% Recommend
Phuket, Thailand
“Thai food really?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

I from Thailand. i had chance to try Thai food from this restaurant. I wonder it was real Thai food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome thai experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

The food is delicious, the staff very kind and friendly. We paid 20€ per person with starters, main course and beer: price/quality two thumbs up! Really suggested.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“How Do You Please Two Indians, Two English People And A Canadian?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Seems the answer is Bangkok Thai Moods. My wife and sister-in-law (the two Indians), mother dearest and I (the two English) and my step father discovered this place while on that hunting fish in a barrel experience eating in Cascais can be. Worked out wonderfully. The menu was quite extensive and actually turned out to be easy for everyone but myself, the one who prides himself on being able to eat anything! We ate from a variety of appetizers and entrees and without exception they were thoroughly enjoyed. I'm also a tremendous fan of spice, by which I mean tear gas is a spice. The food did not disappoint and actually surprised, I was frankly concerned for the more salt and vinegar trained tongue of my parents. Well, seems the spices suddenly bring my step-father's tongue out of a coma. He ate with great relish and never looked back, we had Indian food three times that week! Overall very charming, great and friendly service and good value. We ate on the patio on a beautiful summer evening, if you have the weather to do so I would highly recommend it. Can't go wrong here if you like Thai food in general and want good value.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and superb value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled on this restaurant by chance, whilst walking through Cascais - and we're so glad we did. Really delicious and authentic Thai cuisine served in a small and intimate restaurant, with both outside and indoor seating. With our two course meal and drinks coming in at €35, it is certainly a place too good to miss !