“another great restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
San Jose, California
“another great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We ate here with a group of people and the food was great and alot of it. Fresh, tasty and very local. We also enjoy our wine and local cheese. the restaurant is very nice and newly updated.

Visited July 2013

95% Recommend
Swansea, Massachusetts
“Love the atmosphere and very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went to this restaurant many years ago when I visited Terceira with my family. We stayed in a home down the street from this restaurant so we ate there at least 3 times. Everytime was perfect. I am writing this review now because I will be taking another trip to this Island and I didn't realize that Ti Choa was on Tripadvisor. I was merely looking up the phone number online to make sure I had it to make reservations when I arrived. I am so looking forward to dining here again even though we will be staying in Angra this time. Very authentic restaurant run by the family. The atmosphere is probably what brings me back every time.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fall River, Massachusetts
“awesome atmosphere & food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was a real treat during our visit to Terceira last year in June. Just the atmosphere of this place is awesome. The drive from Angra to Sereta along the south and western coasts was beautiful and the town is quaint and traditional. Also knowing that a reservation for just a certain amount of people to dine for the entire evening (no people waiting in line, nor staff waiting for you to leave) meant a relaxing time of casual eating and conversation. Now, about the food. Served at various intervals over the time you are there, it is TRUELY a Portuguese delight, with choices you might need to make with the reservations (as some items take cooking overnight), so there are no waiting periods for menus and food. So not to spoil the surprise for others, I will just say go there - this is a place you would regret NOT going to.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary
“First non fish meal on the island and it did not disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Ambiance is so fun! It's a great place for couples and families alike. The owners are so lovely and the food absolutely delicious! So happy we found the place!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lisbon
“Ideal for tasting tradicional cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very nice family restaurant serving typical Terceira dishes in a cosy and pleasant atmosphere. Service very friendly. Just let Deliza choose your meal, you will not be disapointend.
It is only 30 mn drive from Angra.

• Visited August 2012