Ponta Delgada, while not a big city, is the biggest in the Azores, and this hotel has more of the busy-ness of cities and less of the charm of the country. Check in was more brusque, and the morning breakfast was good, but hectic and not as elegant as at their sister hotel in Furnas. We had room 410 facing the ocean, which was very nice. Cleaning staff was good. The soundproofing of the glass doors leading to the balcony was good (thankfully since the pier across the marina was lively with loud bands late at night. All in all, we would stay here again, but not as a destination, more as a transit point for access to the west end of the island and close proximity to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the marina and the Port of Cruises, in the center of Ponta Delgada in S. Miguel Island, Hotel Marina Atlântico offers a superb view of the ocean in the horizon colored by boat masts and flags. Hotel Marina Atlântico embodies a ship, with high masts, resting on the shore. As the best hotel in town, its decor is luminous and modern, inspired by nautical motifs and inviting you to have a serene and unique experience. You can leisurely benefit from a first class Health Club and savor its well-known and distinct cuisine full of local Azorean products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Marina Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Atlantico Hotel
- Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada
- Hotel Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada, Azores - Sao Miguel