Stayed at the Atlantico in Sept this year as part of a Saga island hopping tour,
Hotel is very modern with all glass frontage wth lovely sea and harbour views.
Most rooms at rear have 3 beds and are very large but a little on the dark side
sea view rooms at a supplement are smaller .
All the staff were very polite and very helpfull
The food was international help your self ,A good selection but as most food in the Azores only warm but enjoyable.
Would I stay their again YES
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the marina and the Port of Cruises, in the center of Ponta Delgada in S. Miguel Island, Hotel Marina Atlântico offers a superb view of the ocean in the horizon colored by boat masts and flags. Hotel Marina Atlântico embodies a ship, with high masts, resting on the shore. As the best hotel in town, its decor is luminous and modern, inspired by nautical motifs and inviting you to have a serene and unique experience. You can leisurely benefit from a first class Health Club and savor its well-known and distinct cuisine full of local Azorean products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Marina Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Atlantico Hotel
- Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada
- Hotel Marina Atlantico Ponta Delgada, Azores - Sao Miguel