“Sagres Photo walk and Family photoshoot” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 19 Attractions in Sagres
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Moments was born to capture the magical moments through photography!Now we share the techniques and tips, so you can also express yourself on this creative and artistic activity that is to photograph. An enrich experience that joins learning with pleasure.Come and adventure on our Photo Walks and Photography Workshops, and discover yourself on this “New Look” in places of extremely beauty as Sagres and its surroundings!Photo Sessions of Sports and Water Activities, like Surf, WindSurf, KiteSurf, Snorkeling are also our other passion. Professional photo equipment!Magic MomentsYour Inspiration Photos
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
“Sagres Photo walk and Family photoshoot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Thanks Nuno and Carlo for a really interesting and informative photo walk in Sagres. Your enthusiasm for photography and wealth of experience in the region made the walk interesting and informative and I left with some great ideas for taking photographs. Thanks also for doing our family photo shoot which has given us some great photos to look back on and it's made our first time stay in Portugal, a memorable one. Your patience in photographing across three generations from grandparents down to a 5 month old was fantastic. I can recommend this company if you're every in Sagres.

Visited August 2012

“Great fun, great energy and very knowledgeable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We had the good fortune to find Nuno and Carla through the resort we were staying at (Martinhal) and they took my Mum & I on a great walking photo tour of Sagres. They were relaxed and full of information, with the tour even running about 45 mins over (after checking with us that it wouldn't be a problem!) because of the time they took to talk to us about the technical side of photography, composition, and even a bit of local history as Carla has a background in tourism. We had a great time and I highly reccomd their walking tours.

Following the tour, we also had Nuno and Carla come and take some family portrait photos. I had my young family with me, as well as my parents who live in a different country, so we took the opportunity to have some good pictures taken. Nuno and Carla came to us and worked around our schedule, even turning around the finished product in less than 24 hours as my parents were flying out the next day. They even made 2 copies of everything for us so that both families had a copy!

Great fun, great energy and very knowledgeable, I wold highly recommend these guys!

Brussels, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
“Best way to learn how to use your camera!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Nuno & Carla took us for a Magic moment during sunset and showed us how to use our bridge camera. So now, I'm able to use it properly and am sooo thankfully happy.
We were able to use their camera as well.
They are passionate and take all the time needed to explain.
I spent a wonderfully time with my husband and them.

Visited July 2012
MagicMoments_Photos, Owner at Magic Moments - Photo Walks & Photo Sessions, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thanks for join us in this SunSet Photo Lesson!