I would go back here in a flash, no question. We went for a Long weekend...well just because it was there. Some reviews have said the posada is tired but for me the slight need for refreshment just added to the character. The staff were so nice...as all Portuguese are in my view - helpful and caring with no language barrier hang ups. Just get a room with a sea view - help yourself to the fruit and drinks provided in the room, sit on the balcony and all your cares will be gone in an instant. Breakfast was excellent, the bed was comfortable, and Sagres has so much history. This posada gets a 5 in my book. Yes they do need to do a bit of refurbishment but it is obvious that it s an ongoing project so no complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel
- Pousada Do Infante Sagres
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel Sagres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Sagres fort and the lighthouse of Cape St Vicent, Pousada do Infante enjoys a beautiful cliff-top location along the Atlantic Ocean. The sunbeds around the swimming pool offer breathtaking views of the coast. Sporty guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the tennis courts or go fishing. Guest rooms of the Pousada de Sagres include air conditioning, a work desk and safe. Each room has a modern bathroom with bathrobes for extra comfort. After a relaxing day, guests of the Pousada de Sagres can enjoy grilled lobster and typical Algarve almond pastries in the hotel’s restaurant. The Sagres fort is located a 5-minute drive away from the hotel. Lagos can be reached in a 30-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Pousada de Sagres, Infante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.