Just spent 4 excellent days in Sagres. The hotel is in the best location in the town with superb views all around. The room was huge and spotlessly clean and had an endless supply of toiletries and "room chocolates" provided every day. Breakfast was very good and both the breakfast room and restaurant have views out over the sea and pool. The bar and public lounge areas on the ground floor have free Wi-Fi, and are very comfortable nice places to just do nothing. All the staff are very friendly and efficient, particularly Cristina who we meant to nominate for Employee of the Month but we forgot so sorry about that - she got our vote though!
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel
- Pousada Do Infante Sagres
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel Sagres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Sagres fort and the lighthouse of Cape St Vicent, Pousada do Infante enjoys a beautiful cliff-top location along the Atlantic Ocean. The sunbeds around the swimming pool offer breathtaking views of the coast. Sporty guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the tennis courts or go fishing. Guest rooms of the Pousada de Sagres include air conditioning, a work desk and safe. Each room has a modern bathroom with bathrobes for extra comfort. After a relaxing day, guests of the Pousada de Sagres can enjoy grilled lobster and typical Algarve almond pastries in the hotel’s restaurant. The Sagres fort is located a 5-minute drive away from the hotel. Lagos can be reached in a 30-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Pousada de Sagres, Infante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.