The hotel was a bit dated but the location made up for it. Our room was beautiful with a separate living area and bedroom. It was clean and had all we needed. The balcony overlooked the pool and ocean. The breakfast was just ok. The hotel didn't offer any food services after 9pm the night we stayed and seemed hesitant to recommend a place in town-they stated all would be closed. We found several restauarants open and had an excellent meal at Vila Velha. Be sure to explore the entire property, the view at the edge of the cliffs is amazing.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel
- Pousada Do Infante Sagres
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel Sagres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Sagres fort and the lighthouse of Cape St Vicent, Pousada do Infante enjoys a beautiful cliff-top location along the Atlantic Ocean. The sunbeds around the swimming pool offer breathtaking views of the coast. Sporty guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the tennis courts or go fishing. Guest rooms of the Pousada de Sagres include air conditioning, a work desk and safe. Each room has a modern bathroom with bathrobes for extra comfort. After a relaxing day, guests of the Pousada de Sagres can enjoy grilled lobster and typical Algarve almond pastries in the hotel’s restaurant. The Sagres fort is located a 5-minute drive away from the hotel. Lagos can be reached in a 30-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Pousada de Sagres, Infante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.