We returned to Pousada de Sagres, Infante in late October for two days, this time also with 3 grandchildren, to enjoy the mild climate in this unique location in an area we appreciate very much after 5-6 earler visits at different times of the year. The weather was excellent (Scandinavian summer!) and the children really enjoyed the swimming pool and the visit to the opposite fort, whereas the rest of us appreciated the undefeatable view from the pousada balcony and visiting several unspoiled spots along the ocean coast.
The geneal pousada standard is very good (we have visited over 10 of them from Algarve to Alijo!) The rooms we had were always very satisfactory and the breakfasts splendid. At the last visit we missed the incredible Saturday night buffet dinners from earlier.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel
- Pousada Do Infante Sagres
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel Sagres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Sagres fort and the lighthouse of Cape St Vicent, Pousada do Infante enjoys a beautiful cliff-top location along the Atlantic Ocean. The sunbeds around the swimming pool offer breathtaking views of the coast. Sporty guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the tennis courts or go fishing. Guest rooms of the Pousada de Sagres include air conditioning, a work desk and safe. Each room has a modern bathroom with bathrobes for extra comfort. After a relaxing day, guests of the Pousada de Sagres can enjoy grilled lobster and typical Algarve almond pastries in the hotel’s restaurant. The Sagres fort is located a 5-minute drive away from the hotel. Lagos can be reached in a 30-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Pousada de Sagres, Infante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.