This was our first "pousada" and we were thrilled with our overall experience. The building was well-maintained with a lot of character. The pool outside and the view surrounding it were spectacular. A short walk into town and many good restaurants. Hotel bar is a great place to lounge and use the free wifi. Husband enjoyed the satellite TV, which included ESPN. The hotel staff helpfully booked us a boat tour, and surprised us with a bottle of champagne when they learned it was our honeymoon. We didn't have a pool view but the balcony overlooking the front of the building was still great. I would have loved to stay a few more days, very peaceful and romantic.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel
- Pousada Do Infante Sagres
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel Sagres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Sagres fort and the lighthouse of Cape St Vicent, Pousada do Infante enjoys a beautiful cliff-top location along the Atlantic Ocean. The sunbeds around the swimming pool offer breathtaking views of the coast. Sporty guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the tennis courts or go fishing. Guest rooms of the Pousada de Sagres include air conditioning, a work desk and safe. Each room has a modern bathroom with bathrobes for extra comfort. After a relaxing day, guests of the Pousada de Sagres can enjoy grilled lobster and typical Algarve almond pastries in the hotel’s restaurant. The Sagres fort is located a 5-minute drive away from the hotel. Lagos can be reached in a 30-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Pousada de Sagres, Infante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.