This was our 3rd pousada and we'd been spoiled. You didn't get the sense of walking among the peaceful religious people here like the others. It's more like a modern hotel. The view is amazing and the rooms quite nice, though a little over-priced in my opinion. I'm not sure if they even have rooms without the sea view, but make sure you get one on that side if so. Don't try to walk to the beach below without using the road - the path is dicey.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel
- Pousada Do Infante Sagres
- Pousada Do Infante Hotel Sagres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Sagres fort and the lighthouse of Cape St Vicent, Pousada do Infante enjoys a beautiful cliff-top location along the Atlantic Ocean. The sunbeds around the swimming pool offer breathtaking views of the coast. Sporty guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the tennis courts or go fishing. Guest rooms of the Pousada de Sagres include air conditioning, a work desk and safe. Each room has a modern bathroom with bathrobes for extra comfort. After a relaxing day, guests of the Pousada de Sagres can enjoy grilled lobster and typical Algarve almond pastries in the hotel’s restaurant. The Sagres fort is located a 5-minute drive away from the hotel. Lagos can be reached in a 30-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Agoda, Otel, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pousada de Sagres, Infante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.