So lovely, so comfortable. Apartment is amazing, every detail is looked at. Bed linnen is silky smooth , housekeeping is discreet & never bother you before 10 in the morning. You get breakfast essentials on arrival(bread, jam, milk, juice & cookies).
They were so nice, for my son's birthday they have sent him a chocolate cake & a T-shirt.
The meals in the restaurants are expensive, when you compare them with the local restaurants in Sagres, but it is 5 star resort, they are supposed to be expensive. You can have a pizza for €12 from the hotel's takeaway shop
As for the resort shop if it is expensive you can always go with hotel shuttle bus and do your shopping at Intermarche, Sagres.
The point is , you have a choice.
As for the resort guests, at the hotel's square I have felt like I was on the set of Stepford wifes. Everyone was so perfect, bit scary :).
The only problem we had it was very windy during our stay, so we could not really make the use of the outside swimming poll and a beach.
- Also Known As:
- Martinhal Beach Hotel
- Martinhal Beach Hotel Sagres
- Martinhal Beach Resort And Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel is the finest luxury family resort in Europe. Positioned within a protected natural park near the historic fishing port of Sagres, on Portugal’s unspoiled western Algarve coast, Martinhal is where luxury meets Nature. Martinhal welcomes families and couples, and the greeting is warm, open and generous. Guests feel at home. And it’s memorable. This is where life-long friendships will blossom, and where lasting impressions will be made. Stylish, contemporary architecture complements the organic personality of the resort, which has been shaped to blend effortlessly into the indigenous landscape. This is function and form at its best. This is sustainability. And Martinhal is more. For conferences, weddings and celebrations, Europe’s finest luxury resort sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, MrandMrsSmith, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.