We spent 1 week in Marthinal with our 2 year old daughter in September. We could not recommend the resort higher for families with young kids. Very friendly resort with superb facilities. Choice of different swimming pools and a very short walk of 100 meters to a beautiful beach.
Good selection of restaurants with good quality food. The hotel rooms were excellent with beautiful views. My only fault with the resort was the gym facilities or lack of them! I was unable to work out in the morning due to lack of equipment such as a weights bench/dumbells etc.
Will definitely return and strongly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel is the finest luxury family resort in Europe. Positioned within a protected natural park near the historic fishing port of Sagres, on Portugal’s unspoiled western Algarve coast, Martinhal is where luxury meets Nature. Martinhal welcomes families and couples, and the greeting is warm, open and generous. Guests feel at home. And it’s memorable. This is where life-long friendships will blossom, and where lasting impressions will be made. Stylish, contemporary architecture complements the organic personality of the resort, which has been shaped to blend effortlessly into the indigenous landscape. This is function and form at its best. This is sustainability. And Martinhal is more. For conferences, weddings and celebrations, Europe’s finest luxury resort sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, seekda GmbH, Escapio, MrandMrsSmith, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Martinhal Sagres Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinhal Beach Hotel Sagres
- Martinhal Beach Resort And Hotel