First the good points:
Large, clean spacious accommodation.
Staff friendly and helpful, when you can find them.
Location - On a busy main road opposite a roundabout to the front, all weather football pitches to the rear. A good 20 minute walk to the beach and set in a pretty depressing run down area.
Outdoor area: There is none. You cannot sit outside with a drink unless you're by the pool, then you're into plastic glasses and swimming costumes. What about a cocktail before dinner or a coffee outdoors after?
All Inclusive is NOT all inclusive - Basically, there is a very minimal choice of food that is included, anything remotely appetising costs extra.
They even close the all inclusive bar at 11pm! If you would like a beer at 11.05pm you're going to have to pay!
Would I stay here again? Not a chance. Anyone that can be so tight as to refuse to serve me a drink when I've already paid for it will not see my custom again. It's just plain tight and counterproductive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful Praia da Rocha area (Portimao, Algarve). The apartments are beautifully finished, with designer decorations, large terraces and stunning views. The Oceano Atlantico Apartments offer the finest of contemporary living in the Algarve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Oceano Atlantico Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Atlantico Apartamentos Hotel
- Oceano Atlantico Apartamentos Portimao, Algarve, Portugal