We have just returned from spending a very relaxing and enjoyable week at this hotel. We were a party of four in two attractive, clean and spacious rooms, 1801 with separate kitchen and shaded terrace and 1816 with roomy rooftop terrace and spacious open-plan studio layout with kitchen and dining area. The 'village' appears to be spread out amongst a quiet residential area with the hub being the reception area, bar and restaurant adjacent to one of the swimming pools. We booked as bed and breakfast hotel guests and our part of the 'village' was located a short walking distance from the very nice restaurant and small bar along a quiet residential street with plenty of car parking space. We ate most nights at the restaurant and the standard of food for both breakfast and dinner was very good. We found all the staff to be extremely helpful, friendly and approachable. All areas appeared to be maintained in a spotless condition. The hotel is within walking distance of the old centre of Lagos, as well as three or four beaches / coves. Lagos has a good choice of restaurants and historical interest sites, a large marina and long, attractive promenade in front of the marina. As we visited at the end of October / start of November, Lagos was not too busy but there were still plenty of restaurants and cafes open. We explored the western Algarve, including the hilltop castle at Silves, the most westerly point in Europe at Cape St Vincent, the old town of Alvor and the small pretty resort of Praia de Luz which is a short distance from Lagos.
- Also Known As:
- Costa d`Oiro Ambiance Village Hotel
- Costa d`Oiro Ambiance Village Hotel Lagos
- Costa d Oiro Ambiance Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small 67 rooms & apartments Boutique hotel Costa d'Oiro Ambiance Village is located only 3 minutes’ walk from Praia D Ana and Praia do Camilo. The historic city centre of Lagos is 1 km away. The spacious guest rooms& apartments are uniquely decorated in different styles, all focusing on a Mediterranean theme. There are 4 outdoor pools, 1 covered swimming pool, massage room and free Wi-Fi. The “Restaurante do Village” offers bright, contemporary décor and a range of Portuguese dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Escapio, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Costa D'oiro Ambiance Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.