“The most stylish bar in lagos” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 21 Nightlife in Lagos
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: The place to be! Enjoy a Large range of exquisite Cocktails or sip away on Champagne.Great Music, Staff, Atmospehere Chill / Lounge so come over and relax and enjoy the one of the good things in life.Dj´s every weekend playing everything from 80´s,90´s,R&B,Funk,Soul,Comercial,Deep House.Cocktail specials everyday!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
otmuchow
“The most stylish bar in lagos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Just had one of the best holidays ever,Lagos is definitely the place to be in the summer,drinks are cheap,weather is great and parties are non stop,I'm not really a backpacker type so coming across Roskos bar was a great surprise to me as most of the places around english pub style and backpacker venues,Roskos is the most stylish bar in lagos with a fantastic choice of cocktails made by the best bartenders in town. I spent just 2 weeks in Lagos and I can tell you that this bar is the place to be with a premium feeling for a reasonable price,great crowd funky house music and great party atmosphere.I would like to thank the management here as well for great hospitality provided and always being ready to meet and exceed the expectations.Big shout out to Erlend and Robin you guys made it extra special for me and my crew.
Anyway anyone thinking about coming to Lagos you have to go to Roskos for anything from great cocktails cold beer fantastic music to all the stylish people that come here!!!!

Visited June 2012

London, United Kingdom
“wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've been meaning to say something about this place for a while now. It's just out of this world. i'm not a drinker myself but I was told by my friends that the cocktails were to die for especically the rasberry mojito. I had the non-acholic cocktalks and the were just as fantastic.

the atmosphere was great, we had several fun nights there. can't wait to go back!!

Visited March 2012
Salema
“Bartenders Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have a bar in Portugal and when I go for a night on the town, Rosco's is the place I head to in Lagos. The bar is clean and inviting with a buzzy atmosphere. The bar tenders, Ricky & Fabio are a class act and really know there craft. The Espresso Martini is a must.

Visited November 2011
Pristina, Kosovo
“Class act”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

my wife and i recently got an opportunity to go to lagos and the weather being so good we were only too delighted to get some golf in. We have been there before but never came across Roskos bar. I am very glad we did. This bar is different to the norm, stylish and clean, the staff are professional and friendly and made us feel welcome. My wife tried some of the cocktails. She raved about the fresh fruit ingredients and I enjoyed the beer and gin and tonics. The toilets were spotless which I think says a lot for the premise. Just across the road we found one of the best reataurants in Lagos, Dos Artistas.

Visited January 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Great new years eve at Roskos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Myself and few friends decided to ring in the new year with a bit of sun this year and spent new years eve night at Roskos. We had a fantastic night and was good to be at a bar that had life and atmosphere in the dead of winter! Highly recommended for big nights out.

Visited December 2011