We have just returned from a week's holiday to Lagos staying in the Yellow Hotel. The hotel is amazing and very clean, the staff are extremely helpful, especially the bar staff, receptionists and pool assistants. There are just two things that you may need to consider when booking this hotel;
1. the hotel is located at least a 30 minute walk to Lagos town, trains and buses are infrequent so be prepared to walk, however taxis can be booked at the reception and cost around 7euros one way. In addition there is only a small shop (on the side of someone's house) which does not stock a huge amount of products. The shop in the hotel is very small and does not contain a wide variety of anything other than wine, newspapers and magazines, sun-cream and a few souvenirs. The hotel shop is only open till 12pm and then for an hour between 6:30-7:30pm. Therefore there is a real lack of convenience stores in and around the hotel.
2. we stayed half board in the hotel, the breakfast was good with a wide variety of food. The evening meal however lacked any matching of foods, therefore making up a proper meal was hard. However the food served was a good quality. The Italian restaurant onsite can be booked for a swap from the buffet restaurant which is nice.
Overall the hotel and its staff are fantastic, the hotel is reasonably new, if there was amendment to a few things this hotel would be perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From 2013 "Adults Only" concept ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Yellow Lagos Meia Praia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellow Lagos Meia Praia Hotel Lagos