Returned today from two weeks at Yellow Lagos. Hotel is absolutely first class, the rooms are large, well designed and equipped with highest quality fittings. Our room was on the third floor and was set at an angle offering fabulous views of the sweeping Meia Pria beach and Palmares golf course towards Alvor in the East. The public areas of the hotels were bright and spacious and kept spotlessly clean at all times. The hotel staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Quality towels, bed linen and toiletries were changed daily and rooms were kept spotlessly clean by the very efficient friendly housekeeping staff.
The food was of a good standard, maybe not 5* international level, but varied, well presented and plentiful.
We booked this holiday with Thomson and can only say what tremendous value it offered. Arlene and Jess were trying very hard to make sure things went smoothly although the emphasis on the additional trips was apparent. Although Thomson had an entertainment rep at the hotel we saw very little of her or her attempts to provide a service to other than a very small group of customers.
On the whole a delightful holiday made extra special by the quality, service and setting of this impressive hotel. Thoroughly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Yellow Lagos Meia Praia Hotel Lagos
- Yellow Lagos Meia Praia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From 2013 "Adults Only" concept ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Yellow Lagos Meia Praia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.